Geoff Woodley is a Product & Marketing Manager at IKAWA. He started his career in coffee as a first employee of Detour Coffee Roasters in Hamilton, Canada over 9 years ago. Recently, he has been involved in re-designing the IKAWA’s mobile app, and we discussed that in the second part of the interview.
In the beginning, we talk about the difference between European and Canadian coffee scene, basic principles of roasting and sample roasting and how IKAWA influenced a daily work of many speciality coffee roasters around the world.
“Essentially what they are doing is just getting to know the coffee and saying is it something that I want for my business?“
Listen to the podcast with Geoff Woodley:
If you like the European Coffee Trip podcast and don’t want to miss the next episode, please subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast or Spotify.
Links from the podcast episode:
- New IKAWA’s mobile app for download: iOS, Android
- Roaster Stories series of videos on YouTube
- IKAWA Coffee
- IKAWA At Home
- [VIDEO] Best Coffee Brewing Equipment At Any Budget
- Andre Eiermann’s WBC routine using the IKAWA
- [VIDEO] How Barista Champions Roast Their Special Coffee