October 4, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - October 7, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
Roaster Camp will return in October 2017 with three days of diverse workshops, inspiring seminars, hands-on roasting experience and challenges aimed at connecting and developing roasters from across Europe.
Dates: 4-7 October 2017
The range of workshops on offer to camp attendees included roasting, green coffee, and sensory, all taking inspiration from the SCA Coffee Diploma System. Afternoon seminars and round-table discussions on a broad range of topics related to roasting gave delegates the opportunity to debate and share their practices, encouraging development and strengthening the network at camp. Have a look at the program (click on the picture) to get an idea of what's on offer.
We will also have lots of opportunities to cup and evaluate coffees, with sessions by our green bean partners, as well as trainers.
Adding to the fun and chance to demonstrate your skills will be the team roasting and sensory challenges. The final assessment and winners presentation to close day three will send delegates home on a high.
– a diverse and high-quality educational program of hands-on workshops
– chance to meet and network with peers from all over Europe
– opportunity to try and test leading equipment
– be inspired by experienced speakers and trainers
– improve your skills with the support of experienced roasters
– cup fresh coffees on offer from coffee importers