- This event has passed.
Baltic Caffeine Festival – Szczeciński Festiwal Kawy i Herbaty
December 9, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
We invite all lovers of caffeine to Szczecin's Old Slaughterhouse for the biggest coffee and tea festival in Szczecin – the Baltic Caffeine Festival! The admission is free of charge! Only here you will be able to try different types of teas and see in how many different ways you can brew your coffee! On the 9th of December, there will be stands with coffee and tea, accessories for making them both at home and in restaurants or bars, and a few sweet things waiting for you.
Baltic Caffeine Festival is:
– local cafes
– coffee roasters
– coffee accessories – Aeropress, Chemex
– learning to brew tea
– tastings of various types of teas
– cupping or tasting of different types of coffees
– demonstrations and workshops
– Szczecin Cup Latte Art vol.6 – barista competition in making patterns on coffee
– coffee and tea exhibitors
– crowds of caffeine lovers
Every year, the festival keeps growing and taking on a new form. In recent years, the Szczecin Latte Art Cup and the coffee festival took place in our city. This year, in addition to the above, there will be a lot of attractions for tea lovers 🙂